Fundamentals Of Abnormal Psychology 8th Edition By Comer – Test Bank
1. The sex hormones _____, _____, and _____ influence the sex drives of men and women.
2. _____ is the inability to achieve an erection.
3. The biological cause of male erectile disorder is MOST frequently _____ abnormality.
4. Nocturnal penile erections are measured through a screening device called a(n) _____.
5. Masters and Johnson state that sexual disorders are often maintained because during intercourse one or both partners adopt a spectator role or have crippling fears about _____.
6. In males, delay in achieving orgasm, or not achieving it even after adequate stimulation, is termed _____.
7. A woman experiencing _____ has vaginal muscle spasms that prevent comfortable entry of a penis.
8. Pain in the genitals during intercourse is called _____.
9. In sex therapy, _____ refers to the belief that both partners in a relationship share the sexual problem.
10. The technique called _____ is a set of sexual exercises in which partners explore each other’s body but with no demand to have intercourse.
1. testosterone, estrogen, prolactin
2. Erectile disorder
4. “snap gauge” band
6. delayed ejaculation
9. mutual responsibility
10. sensate focus, or nondemand pleasuring