Research And Evaluation In Counseling 2nd Edition By Bradley – Test Bank
Collecting and Analyzing
Data in Counseling Research and Evaluation
1. __________ scales are used to measure variables that can be divided to provide a more precise measurement of some psychological characteristic.
2. __________ means the number or score identifies or names the individual or group of scores.
A. Equal interval
C. Absolute zero
D. Order of magnitude
3. Which of the following mathematical operations can be performed on nominal scales?
4. Artwork, compositions, and posters are all of examples of:
D. interval data.
5. __________ interviews present interviewees with a formal sequence of questions, and little variation in administration is allowed.
6. A student’s GPA is an example of a(n) _______ indicator.
7. “What is your marital status?” is an example of a __________ question.
8. __________ items provide only two, mutually exclusive answer choices for each question or prompt.
A. Binary option
B. Forced choice
9. A(n) __________ is the designated score on some scales indicating the total absence of some characteristic.
A. equal interval
C. absolute zero
D. order of magnitude
10. __________ items assess a participant’s attitude or preference using a question or stem accompanied by an order of response choices.
D. Binary option