DENTAL TERMINOLOGY, Third edition takes a word-building approach to help dental assistants understand and remember dental terminology better than ever before. DENTAL TERMINOLOGY is not a strict dictionary of dental terms, but rather a word bank with pronunciation guides and definitions applied to practice areas, it’s the resource that dental professionals can use for years to come.
Table of Content:
1. Introduction to Dental Terminology.
2. Anatomy and Oral Structures.
3. Tooth Origin and Formation
. 4. Practice and Facility Setups.
5. Infection Control.
6. Emergency Care.
7. Examination and Prevention.
8. Pain Management / Pharmacology.
9. Dental Radiology.
10. Tooth Restorations.
11. Cosmetic Dentistry.
14. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
17. Pediatric Dentistry. 1
8. Dental Laboratory Materials.
19. Dental Laboratory Procedures.